Spirit Talks – Livestream/Podcast
A monthly interview-style podcast focusing on how to connect with your intuition in order to live a spiritually rich and guided life.
A Deeper Conversation
- Would you like to be able to reliably use your intuition to guide you in your daily life?
- Are you interested in exploring an individualized expression of spirituality outside of the context of a religious community?
- Do you want to explore the energetics behind how you are living your life?
If so, Spirit Talks is the place for you!
Spirit Talks is a FREE monthly Podcast/Livestream, hosted by Colin, where you will explore topics like:
- What it means to heal or be in health.
- The Art of making decisions with inner clarity and authority.
- The Spiritual Practice of Eating
Next Podcast February 16, 2023
February Spirit Talks:
The Energetics of Stuff
Exploring our relationship to things, keepsakes and the stuff buried in the back of the closet.
Thurs, Feb 16, 2023
7pm EST (UTC-5)
We all have stuff.
Some of it we need. Much of it we don’t!
Stuff can create convenience, ease and opportunity, BUT stuff can also bring burden, overwhelm and stress. How do you know what’s important and worth keeping, and what is superfluous and simply adding to your load? Just because something is expensive, doesn’t necessarily mean it’s valuable in your life. In this Livestream/Podcast, Professional Organizer, Dana Vitelli, and Intuitive Counsellor, Colin Matthews, will discuss the energetics and implications of something we all have to deal with … stuff!