We provide the following services: Counselling, intuitive counselling, business advice, public worships, livestreams, mentorship and coaching programs. In the course of providing these services and providing any ancillary services, we may collect, with consent, certain personal information about you. We are responsible for the personal information of our clients that we collect, use or disclose.
“Personal Information” means information about an identifiable individual. This may include, without limitation, the individual’s name, home address, age, income or health. Personal Information does not include the name, title, business address or telephone number of an employee of an organization.
What Do We Do With Your Information?
- When you purchase something from us, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address, as well as other information that we believe may enhance or improve the experience we offer to our clients.
- When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our services, your order(s), workshops, new products or services and other updates.
- Our store is hosted by SiteGround. on that company’s servers or the servers of parties with whom they contract. We use PayPal as the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through PayPal’s data storage, databases and the general PayPal application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. If you have questions regarding PayPal’s privacy policies and terms, please visit the PayPal website at www.paypal.com. We use Calendly to book our appointments, workshops and mentorship programs with you. Your data provided throughout the booking procees is stores through Calendly’s date storage, datebases and the general Calendly application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. If you have questions regarding Calendly’s privacy policies and terms, please visit the Calendly website at www.calendly.com.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then PayPal stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Consent may be withdrawn at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. We will inform you of the implications of such withdrawal. However, we may collect, use or disclose Personal Information without your knowledge or consent in exceptional circumstances where such collection, use or disclosure is permitted or required by law, or where you violate our Terms of Service.
If, after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, or for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Information, at any time, by contacting us at:
Mail: 1770 Centre Street, Fenwick Ontario L0S 1C0
The information collected by us will be limited to those details necessary for the purposes we have identified and to perform the services requested. Information will be collected by fair and lawful means.
The Kind of Information We Collect
We receive Personal Information including a client’s name, age, contact information, home address, date of birth, debit and credit card information and related purchase details.
We gather and uses Personal Information in order to provide the products and services requested. We may also use Personal Information to update our services and to offer additional products or services that our clients may be interested in.
Anonymous Information and “Cookies”
We may collect anonymous information about you. This means that the information collected cannot be traced back to a specific person. For example, our web servers may record certain information automatically when you visit our website. This information is collected using “cookies” and might include the pages you visited, your IP (Internet Protocol) address and other site usage statistics. This anonymous information is used for research and analytical purposes only (like evaluating how many visitors our website receives or which pages are visited most often). It does not reveal any Personal Information about you, the user. This aggregate data may be disclosed to third parties, but never with personally identifying information.
“Cookies” are small text files that contain a unique identification number that allows our computers to identify your web browser (but not you) each time you visit our website. The information helps us improve the functionality of the site and enhance the navigation and security of your session. Most major websites use this technology and most browsers are set up to accept them.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
Personal Information will only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected or received unless you have otherwise consented.
In certain exceptional circumstances, we may have a legal duty or right to disclose Personal Information without your knowledge or consent.
How We Use Your Information
We may use Personal Information to carry out one or more of the following:
- To communicate with you in order to provide and market our products and services.
- To assist in the development and marketing of our products and services.
- To forward to financial institutions and debit and credit card associations (including Visa, Mastercard and Interac).
- To develop, enhance, market, sell, provide and inform our customers of products and services of third parties, including our affiliates with whom we have a commercial relationship.
- To update and verify our databases and information provided by third parties.
- To improve and facilitate the functionality and customer experience of our website.
- To engage in business transactions, including without limitation, the reorganization, purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposition, securitization or financing involving CMI or its affiliates.
With Whom We May Share Information
(i) Our Employees:
(ii) Our Affiliates:
In order to better meet our clients’ needs, we may share some Personal Information with CMI affiliates. Should you not want to receive promotional materials from or have your Personal Information shared with CMI affiliates please contact the Chief Privacy Officer at the address, phone number or email address provided at the end of this Policy.
(iii) CMI Third Party Contractors:
- Conducting research and analysis;
- Providing payment processing;
- Providing fulfillment services (delivery, communications);
- Providing data verification and fraud prevention services; and
- Providing site measurement and performance assessments.
(iv) Sale of Business
We may transfer your Personal Information to a third party in connection with a reorganization, sale, merger or other disposition (whether of assets, stock or otherwise) of our business. Personal Information may be disclosed to a potential successor of our business, for the purpose of allowing the potential successor to assess and evaluate our operations.
Third-Party Service Providers
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements/policies. Many of these links relate to social media platforms. Please be advised that Personal Information you voluntarily share and transmit online in publicly accessible blogs, chat rooms, social media platforms or other open forums can be viewed by others without any restrictions. We have no control over your Personal Information when you interact with social media platforms and you must assume any and all risks in providing Personal Information through such platforms or other open forums.
Personal Information is safeguarded using measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
How We Safeguard Information
We will use reasonable efforts and security measures to protect Personal Information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, use and disclosure. We have controls in place to maintain the security of our information and information systems. Files containing Personal Information are stored according to the sensitivity of the information contained therein and are backed up at offsite locations. Appropriate technological controls (such as passwords, encryption, firewalls) are placed on our computer systems and data processing procedures. Physical controls (such as locked filing cabinets, restricting access to offices, alarm systems) are in place as are organizational controls (such as staff training and access on a “need to know basis”).
We may store and process your Personal Information at our offices in Canada, or elsewhere, including outside Canada. To the extent we employ third-party service providers to store, access, handle or process Personal Information on our behalf; we will use contractual and other means in an attempt to provide a comparable level of protection. Service providers, however, may be located in various countries, so please be aware that authorized officials of governments in those countries may be lawfully able to access your Personal Information without your knowledge or consent pursuant to the laws of such countries.
Our website may contain links to other websites, including those of our business partners. We are in no way responsible and cannot guarantee the content or privacy of other sites linked to our website.
Age of Consent
By using our website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use our website. We do not knowingly collect information from or about persons younger than thirteen years of age and if we became aware of such collection, such information will be deleted.
Addressing Complaints and Suggestions
Questions, Concerns and Complaints
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by mail at: 1170 Centre Street,
Fenwick Ontario, L0S 1C0
Attention: Colin Matthews